- Located in the heart of Miami Beach, Miami Children’s Museum offers a hands on approach to learning and playing. The two story museum has plenty to do… in fact you can spend hours there. Don’t worry there is a Subway restaurant located inside the museum in case you need a snack.
980 MacArthur Causeways, Miami, Florida 33132
The museum offers:
- 14 hands on galleries
- 200-seat auditorium
- Educational gift shop
- Subway restaurant
- Outdoor playground
- Rock climbing wall
- Numerous classes including Art, Mommy & Me and much more.
- Monthly activities
- Rotating exhibits
- Birthday party packages
Open daily from 10am-6pm.
(Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Years Day)
T: 305.373.KIDS (5437
Florida Resident $12
Children under 1 year FREE
City of Miami residents (see zip codes* below) receive 50% off the price of admission.
33109 • 33010 • 33125 • 33126 • 33127 • 33128
33129 • 33130 • 33131 • 33132 • 33133 • 33134
33135 • 33136 • 33137 • 33138 • 33142 • 33144
33145 • 33146 • 33147 • 33149 • 33150
-Evelyn Greer Park has the best of both worlds, fresh-air and Wi-Fi Internet access! Bring your laptop and let the kids play at the playground. My 11 year old niece is staying with us for the summer and she loves to play online games, so I took them to Evelyn Greer park and she could use the laptop and my daughter could run around the playground. In 2005 the park was named one of the best parks in South Florida by Parenting Magazine.
8200 SW 124th St, Pinecrest FL 33156
The park features:
- Covered playgrounds
- Batting cages
- Walking path
- Covered picnic tables
- Internet Wi-Fi spot in the gazebo
-I’m glad it was sunny today because we were able to visit this great pool and water play area. It’s located in South Beach and surprisingly it doesn’t seem to get too crowded. Their playground area has a small rock climbing wall for kids and it’s a lot of fun!
1245 Michigan Ave, Miami FL 33139
The park features:
- Located in the heart of South Beach
- Flamingo Aquatic Center: Water play area & pool
- Football field
Water play area and pool open to the public @ 1:00pm
Free for Miami Beach residents
$6.00 for non-residents
- A beautiful park in a nice location with a gated in playground (great for toddlers who tend to wander!) The only problem is there are no bathrooms. For some reason there is no exact address for the park so the best way to get there is to go down South Dixie Highway and turn at LeJeune going South (into the residential area)