- Located in the heart of Miami Beach, Miami Children’s Museum offers a hands on approach to learning and playing. The two story museum has plenty to do… in fact you can spend hours there. Don’t worry there is a Subway restaurant located inside the museum in case you need a snack.
980 MacArthur Causeways, Miami, Florida 33132
The museum offers:
- 14 hands on galleries
- 200-seat auditorium
- Educational gift shop
- Subway restaurant
- Outdoor playground
- Rock climbing wall
- Numerous classes including Art, Mommy & Me and much more.
- Monthly activities
- Rotating exhibits
- Birthday party packages
Open daily from 10am-6pm.
(Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Years Day)
T: 305.373.KIDS (5437
Florida Resident $12
Children under 1 year FREE
City of Miami residents (see zip codes* below) receive 50% off the price of admission.
33109 • 33010 • 33125 • 33126 • 33127 • 33128
33129 • 33130 • 33131 • 33132 • 33133 • 33134
33135 • 33136 • 33137 • 33138 • 33142 • 33144
33145 • 33146 • 33147 • 33149 • 33150
-I’m glad it was sunny today because we were able to visit this great pool and water play area. It’s located in South Beach and surprisingly it doesn’t seem to get too crowded. Their playground area has a small rock climbing wall for kids and it’s a lot of fun!
1245 Michigan Ave, Miami FL 33139
The park features:
- Located in the heart of South Beach
- Flamingo Aquatic Center: Water play area & pool
- Football field
Water play area and pool open to the public @ 1:00pm
Free for Miami Beach residents
$6.00 for non-residents
- On a sunny day this is a great place to take the kids for a picnic after the beach. It’s beautiful, not too big and free! This is actually one of the first botanical gardens I took my daughter to as a baby. Don’t forget to bring your change for the parking meter
2000 Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach FL 33139
The garden features:
- 4.5 acre botanical garden
- Tropical plants, trees and orchids
- Located across from Miami Beach Convention Center
- Open grass area for picnics
Open 9am – 5pm Tuesday – Sunday
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail , Miami FL 33132
The zoo features:
- over 1,ooo tropical birds
- World’s largest cat : Hercules the Liger exhibit … yes Liger the offspring of a male lion and a female tiger.
- La Playa : Jungle Island’s private beach with water slides and a SpongeBob obstacle course for the kids.
- Picture area presented by Kodak