-If your kids love animals you have to take them to the Little Farm. It’s great to leave Miami city life and take a drive through the plant nurseries and open land. I think this would make a great birthday party location and I’m planning on going back for Family Fun Days next month.
13401 S.W. 224 Street · Goulds, Florida 33170
The petting farm features:
- Petting farm
- Pony rides
- Butterfly garden
- Children’s play area with play houses and slides
- Infant swings through out the property
- Birthday parties at the farm
- The Little Farm brings animals to your birthday location
- Family Fun Days: open to the public once a month for $8.00 per person (everyone over 1 year old)
- I love Fairchild garden and I got the membership so I’m always there! Their cafe has mouth watering salads and a great kids menu. Not to mention you will want to take home everything from The Shop at Fairchild. They have beautiful necklaces for mom’s and fun nature-related books and toys for the kids. The garden is quite large so if you have little one’s bring your stroller.
10901 Old Cutler Rd , Miami FL 33156
The garden features:
- 83 acre garden
- The Garden Cafe : Delicious and healthy food and drinks
- Tram tours
- Beautiful butterfly exhibit
- Large open grass area for a picnic and play
Open 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Children 6-17 $10
Children 5 and under Free
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail , Miami FL 33132
The zoo features:
- over 1,ooo tropical birds
- World’s largest cat : Hercules the Liger exhibit … yes Liger the offspring of a male lion and a female tiger.
- La Playa : Jungle Island’s private beach with water slides and a SpongeBob obstacle course for the kids.
- Picture area presented by Kodak
-We went to Metro Zoo for a birthday party and had a great time. Toddler age kids will love the playground and water play area. The new ‘Amazon and Beyond’ exhibit is filled with interesting animals and another water play area(picture below). Older kids love the Safari cycles and Segway rentals.
12400 SW 152nd St Miami, FL 33177
The zoo features:
- Over 80 exhibits
- 3 miles of walkways (So wear your sneakers! )
- NEW Amazon & Beyond Exhibit – water-play area
- Diego Meet & Greet (From Nick Jr’s Go Diego Go!)
- Safari Tram Tours
- Wildlife Carousel
- Safari cycle, Segway & stroller rentals
- Playground and water play area