- Indoor playgrounds are popping up all around Miami. The newest one is Planet Kids Indoor Playground in the Miami Midtown area. This past weekend I went to check it out and we had a great time. They offered all of the usual areas which indoor playgrounds have, and also a cafe! The openness of the bright white space and large windows made for a very clean feeling, which I love. Overall, I really love this new indoor playground which is family owned and operated. Pack up the kids and head to Planet Kids for open play or one of their many classes or activities.
2403 NE 2nd Avenue, Suite 107, Miami, FL 33137
The indoor playground features:
- Active Play
- Playground with 3 levels, slide, pool ball, obstacles, toddler area and much more
- Creative, manipulative play
- Arts & craft, imagination whiteboard
- Pretend Play: Dress up – Beauty salon
- Miami Midtown Area
- FREE COVERED PARKING
Open: Monday to Sunday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Open Play: $10 and $7 Siblings ( 6 months to 8 years old )
Planet Kids Indoor Playground & Cafe is a family owned business established in 2011 by Amanda Cavinati Lopez. As a mother of a 2 year old daughter, Amanda struggled to find a quality indoor playground for her daughter close to the Miami Beach/Downtown area. To solve the problem she decided to open her own facility in the heart of Miami’s Biscayne Boulevard corridor, easily accessible to all of central Miami – Miami Beach, Miami Shores, Downtown, Midtown and Brickell.
Planet Kids is a safe, entertaining playground area with open plays, classes, birthday parties and a comfortable cafe area that parents and kids can enjoy together. Come play with us. We are open every day from 10:00 am to 7:00pm.
11401 NW 12 Street, Space # E610 , Doral, FL 33172
( Located on the second floor across from Dave and Busters)
The play cafe features:
- Art’s & crafts area
- Dress up/ salon pretend play area
- Computer gaming on Apple IMAC computers
- Tot play space
- Restaurant : located in the middle of the kids so you can keep an eye on what’s going on
Sunday – Thursday 10:00am – 9:00pm
Friday – Saturday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Children 3 to 12 $9.50
Children under 3 $4.50
Parents and Teens – No Charge
For more information call 305-477-5505
Cool-de-sac is the first children’s entertainment center that was not only built for children, but also for parents: a place where parents will enjoy quality time. It is the perfect Time for Both – mom and dad can relax while the kids are engaged in one of our seven edutainment areas.
- The end of school is quickly approaching and if you want to treat your daughters to something special then you have to bring them to Spa Blvd! I’ve been to many children’s spa’s but this one has to be one of my favorites! The spa was designed by HGTV’s Mikey V. and every little detail of the design is exactly what little girls dream of! The staff and owner are very friendly and make the experience so memorable. Oh, and I can’t forget to mention the beautiful tutus, jewelry and other great gifts which are sold at Spa Blvd. I bought a perfume for my daughter which has the perfect scent for a young girl and she loves the pink bottle too! I hope you all get the chance to visit Spa Blvd because you and your children will fall in love with it like we have.
12154 Miramar Parkway, Miramar, FL 33025
Spa Blvd Parties® specializes in total pampering of your little ‘princess for a day.’ You may treat her like a princess all the other days too but nothing tops the Miami Spa Party experience. Spa Blvd Parties® was started in 2007 by Karina Cartagena. The parties are geared towards all princess’s ages 4 to teen.
Spa services include:
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Facials & Make-up
- Hair Salon Services
- Spa Packages
- Party Packages
- Home Parties
Visit the Spa Blvd Parties website for more details.
- Some may argue that young girls shouldn’t be going to spa’s but I think if you don’t go overboard with it, it’s perfectly fine. My 11 year old niece who is staying with us for part of the summer had mentioned that she wanted to go to a spa. Since she get’s straight A’s and is in gifted I thought it would be a nice thing to do for her before she left. The whole ambiance of the youth spa is very girly and luxurious. Almost everything is pink and fluffy! Very cute for a birthday party for little girls 4 and up.
3097 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach FL 33160
The spa features:
- Spa services: manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, hair styling & make-up
- Birthday party packages
- Beautiful jewelry and hair accessories for sale
- A place for girls to be girls!
Spa Services: $10 each